Wednesday, March 18, 2009

passing afternoons

This week has been a little difficult. Jake's bfaeaeaeaes  were here this weekend, which meant that I didnt get to see him as much, because I had work and couldnt play boy with them. I went ot bed last night after not having slept for almost two-ish nights (I don't count 5 hours in 48 hours sleeping). 
I had a lot on my plate. and the worst about it, wait no not the worst, the second worst, is that I failed to a humiliating degree.... get this... my history of fashion test yesterday....

i know. 

but the for real worst thing, is jake. he's really sick and im leaving today for colorado. I dont like it. he always takes care of me when im sick, or he tries (im a terrible patient, all i am is pitiful and the only thing i ever want is sonic or krave). but our goodbye was sad. im so used to being with him everyday––it makes me so happy that i can just come over after class or that he will pick me up from class or work and we will go to sonic or five guys or whatever. 
but this last week has been hard on both of us, and i wish so much that i wasnt leaving him behind today.
here's a picture of jake and i from highschool. we were cooler then, i realize.


ok, i actually need to sprint to my gate now. whoops.

1 comment: