Sunday, July 12, 2009

nighttime.

So since my injury, ive enjoyed lying about the loft for hours at a time. The occasional break up in that routine would be a trip to Sonic or to Urban downstairs. I'm pretty much for sure that my toe/foot is fractured to some degree. but i hate making appointments to go to the doctors office, so i still havent made an effort to have it looked at. 
yesterday. was harry potter. harry potter weekend on ABC Family is a brilliant, perfect thing. And i watched it and drank wine (there are no rules against this in Europe) all afternoon. 
Then I went to dinner at the Melting Pot downtown. My roommates dad had given her almost $1,000 worth of gift certificates there, and because she's awesome, she took all of her friends out to dinner. I didnt really know anyone. which is actually kind of embarrassing since Im in a sorority with some of them. Its a fondue restaurant, which is all together confusing and interesting. 
but i liked it. alot. i had lobster, filet mignon, steak sirloin, pork tenderloin, and sundried tomato chicken. 



Afterwards. i met up with jake and daysh at 12th & Porter. Daysh and i danced. and then my foot was swelling rapidly and painfully, so i came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment