Tuesday, February 9, 2010

at this point i really should know better than to take a nap at 8:52 pm and expect myself to be productive afterwards. it has never worked out for me, but i always jump on it like its novel...

AND to make things worse, the reason i decided to take a nap in the first place was because my head was hurting and i was crying from how stressed out i am.
I have more than a million things due/tests in the next 7 days and i dont know how I am going to finish them. so, i resorted to crying and sleeping. which has only made it worse. because not only can i not keep my eyes open while I type this. but i just lost two hours that i could have been using to prep for my paper.
another really sad thing that just happened: I went back and looked at my new years resolutions. :(

i hope you guys are having a better day than me. goodnight ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment