Tuesday, March 23, 2010

happy birthday Maggalisciousssssss

Memories of Margaret-"Mags"– Kyle:

Post Ken's Sushi, Katie broke the chair, our waiter sake-bombed with us:
As we walk up 21st back towards Commons, Mags tries to tap me on the shoulder and ends up kind of pushing me into Katie while whispering,

"Say"-- thats what she calls me 100% of the time.
"Say. come here." and she stops walking and beckons me to come over to her.
"Say. Look." in a sad and dejected voice, like a toddler whose returning the candies he/she stole. and knows she's in trouble. She holds out her purse for me to look inside.
Inside: I see a ceramic soy sauce dish, a butter knife (why do they even have these at Ken's?), two sake shot glasses, and the broken chair leg.
"Maggie." My voice was stern.
"Say. I know. I cant help it... what do i do? will you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Fix it."
"Noway" Laughing. "No more stealing though tonight." she's been so serious and sincere this whole time.
"Okay?"
"okay."
"Promise?"
"promise."

No comments:

Post a Comment