Sunday, March 21, 2010

i dont want to miss a single thing you do tonight.

ive been travelling alot lately. this weekend my brother, sister and i went to houston to see our dad and it was so much fun! jason just moved out of mom's house (which my mom and i decided was selfish, rude, and not what jesus would do) and shelby has been really missing him. And i of course miss everyone cause im in nashville all on my lonesome. sooo we siblings had the best time with our dad. he was so happy.

and bonus! i got to visit my little married greg phillips at his new home (which was right around the corner from my dads condo).

im tired now. i have so much to do in the next 48 hours, but i really just want jake smith to get home. he's been in LR since tuesday. :(

thats all for now, if you are curious about what i will be doing tonight: it will involve wine, alan ginsberg, cezanne, and meyer shapiro. the kinds of papers you live for ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment