Friday, April 9, 2010

Today has already been exceptional (except for that i think the cd player in the g35 is lost for good) . Jake left for production an hour or so ago, so we decided to get coffee and spend the morning together. Crema coffee is his favorite and now it's mine too. It blows everything else you've ever tasted out of the water.
After sitting on the deck and drinking our iced lattes, Jake showed me around his school and then hopped in a carpool and left.
and then I came home and made some Julia Child's bruschetta.

I'm facing a lonely weekend of thesis writing and I'm not too excited about it.

BUT today--today has been beautiful. :)

I'd like to add an addendum to this post: I went to Anthropologie today, and though I didn't find interview clothes, I did find two pairs of jean leggings!!! and as I grabbed my bag and spun around after checking out, I literally almost smacked into Taylor Swift and her mom. I got the impression she was using one of their personal shoppers. and can i just say, she's like REALLY tall. She was wearing heels, but still, she was towering over me.
anyways, I thought it was cool, and I mouthed a "hey" and then made it my facebook status. naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment