Wednesday, February 17, 2010

the sea and the rhythm.

i probably shouldnt post so many photographs at once, but i couldnt make cuts. it seemed harsh. so i decided not to. i mean, it is my blog... you guys dont have to read it....
:)
i just spent the last hour being so excited about our cruise and looking at all the resort collections from spring 2010 collections. I know everyone's all whatever about fashion week. but i want warmweather. warmclothes. gracekelley. boatwear, you know?

i want sunshine and scarves on my head and not my neck. im so sick of seeing the same scarf on every girl. wrapped the same way. ugggggggghhhhhhhhh. stop. it doesnt look good with a dress. it isnt a necklace, its weird.

when i was home a few weekends ago, I brought back a lot of my grandmother's old scarves. they are so bright and flighty. i love them and hopefully ill wear them.
all of this is to say. i cannot wait to be in the caribbean sun. drinking fruity iced drinks. reading. snorkeling, doing nothing etc.




uk vogue: jessica stam, by patrick demarchelier

No comments:

Post a Comment